156 Lost a Pound Without Trying Too Hard

This horse is Mom's favorite pet, El Dine, her three year old Arabian mare. This is yet another snapshot she took with her iPhone 3! I love how it captured a clean shadow and clear hairs on the tail of a moving horse. I have camera envy!

I lost a pound yesterday! Woo Hoo! Better yet, I did so without really trying too hard. I had a migraine headache, so my stomach was threatening to revolt. I couldn't just eat my usual burrito and salsa for lunch. It sounded too, uh, revolting.

I walked Oreo a mile in the rain. Here is what I ate and lost a pound without trying too hard!

Special K with Berries and organic vanilla soy milk
Two slices of wheat toast with a tablespoon of chunky peanut butter on each, raw baby carrots
Quarter pound of fried hamburger (grease squeezed out on a paper towel), 2 tablespoons BBQ sauce, raw baby carrots
1 small York peppermint pattie
3 Tootsie Pop suckers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!