Baby Hummingbirds!

Look at this gorgeous picture my mom took a few weeks ago of the baby hummingbirds in their nest in her Southern California garden! These babies are newly hatchedby most bird standards: less than a week old, yet almost too big for the nest. She says they were flying only a week after they hatched!

I can see already the pretty colors on the male at bottom. Look how soft their feathers look, and how big their beaks are, LOL! They are so cute! I told her I want to cuddle them!

This is just a snapshot Mom took with her iPhone 3! Technology is amazing. I don't think I could have done any better with our fancy Cannon 35 mm lens film camera. There is no way that one of those little film snapshot cameras would have created a photo this clearly focused this close up, I don't think.

Have you ever seen anything so cute!

I weighed in at 158.8 this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!