Dog Aliens 1 Raffle's Name by Cherise Kelley Best Cover

Dog Aliens 1 Raffle's Name will be out December 1, 2012, in time for Christmas! It's about how my dog, Raffle, is really a space alien, but how he loves us anyway, and how he got his name and came to live with us. There are sad parts and scary parts, but no humans or dogs die, I promise. It is mostly a story about the dog-human bond. I will be sending out email reminders to those who sign up here

Nathalie Hamidi made me this awesome cover. It's the one I will be using for the book. I am so blessed to have met Nathalie while she was just learning how to use the Gimp program that graphic artists use to make these book covers. She made this for me for free, as practice! I say she is a true artist. This is 100% her vision, based on me telling her what my book is about. She doesn't have a website yet, or I would link to it, but I am sure down the road she will and her graphics will be very popular!

A model Queensland Heeler is playing Raffle on the book cover. My camera just is not good enough quality to get a shot that is adequate for the needs of graphic art. I will include a picture of the real Raffle on the back cover of the paperback version of the book, though.

I ate breakfast and drank a bunch of coffee this morning before I realized I had not weighed in! Oops! I walked my 1.3 miles yesterday for exercise. Here is what I ate:

Small bowl of Special K and organic soy milk
1/4 cup peanut M&Ms
El Monterey bean and cheese burrito with salsa
1/4 cup peanut M&Ms
Chili Dip
1/4 cup peanut M&Ms

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!