148.6 Lost .4 Pounds Yesterday

I lost .4 pounds yesterday, but I think it was all blood. Sorry to be so gross, but that is the reality of my heavy periods these days. I even humored a craving I had for a ham sandwich before bed, with bread and everything (but no mayo). I was sure that would put me over 150, but nope, 148.6 on the scale this morning, down .4 from 149.0 yesterday. Still, guys, you probably don't wish you bled every month.

Yes, Mom, I am drinking lots of water. I've had a gallon so far today, and it is only 3:30 in the afternoon.

I went on my walk yesterday as usual, and yes, walking does still help my period cramps. I used to pray for my periods to end, but I just found out by asking around that the hot flashes continue even after we finish menopause and no longer menstruate. How is that fair? At least the cramps stop, I guess.

Here is what I ate and lost .4 pounds:

Special K and organic soy milk
Nature Valley Sweet and Salty Nut Bar
2 El Monterey beef and bean burritos with fresh Roma tomato slices
1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
Full can of Amy's organic low fat minestrone soup
1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
Ham sandwich (2 slices of wheat bread and 2 thin slices of ham lunch meat)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!