My Sunburn and Scott's Local Motion Hawaii T Shirt

Remember Local Motion Hawaii surf wear from the 70s? My husband was cool like that and had this T shirt back when he was in high school. It fits me now! If you knew Scott in high school, then you know how small that makes me now!

If you are too young to remember the 70s, don't worry about it. That is just us old folks remembering what used to be. You are not somehow dumb for not "getting it." When you get into your late 40s, you will have your own high school years to remember, and all the discount stores like Wal-mart will have your fashions on display, like they do ours right now (OP).

I got sunburned at our yard sale yesterday and daren't wear anything sleeveless today for fear of it getting worse. My nose is very red, but you can't really tell in this photo.

I was going to wait and walk after dark last night, but I fell asleep at 7pm! I didn't walk yesterday. I lost .2 pounds anyway. Here is what I ate:

Small bowl of Special K, blueberries, and organic soy milk
El Monterey beef and bean burrito with salsa
1/4 cup peanut M&Ms
Chili Dip with corn tortilla chips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!