150.8 Puerto Vallarta Mexican Restaurant in Spokane Valley

Scott and I went to dinner last night at Puerto Vallarta Mexican Restaurant in Spokane Valley. The food was too good, especially the surprise complimentary dessert they brought us! Scott had shrimp enchiladas and I had steak fajitas. I tasted his, and it was even better than mine. I'm from Los Angeles, and I know authentic Mexican food when I taste it. This is the real deal, unlike the sugary "Mexican" food we got at this one place in Forks...

I left a generous tip because our waiter was really on it, asking frequently if we needed anything else and bringing everything with friendliness yet efficiency. The decor is beautiful Mexican tile and artifacts, even in the restrooms. They have a huge saloon in back with pool tables, arcade games, and karaoke Friday and Saturday nights from 9 to 1:45, so we might be going back soon!

Puerto Vallarta Mexican Restaurant
6915 East Sprague Avenue
Spokane Valley, WA 99212
(509) 922-2632

Here is another picture of Mom and me at the Coeur d'Alene Resort on Monday. This was the first picnic I had been on this summer. I have the big Hanes Beach Cover Up T shirt on to protect me from the sun. Mom soaks up as much sun as she can, as you can see! After about two hours of moving with the shade I finally gave up, took off the T shirt, and used sunscreen. Mom had that pink bag made for me by a village woman in Ghana, Africa on her last medical volunteer mission. 

I gained 1.4 pounds yesterday. For exercise, I walked 2/3 of a mile with dogs in the park, and 1.2 miles to the restaurant and back. Food Intake:

El Monterey beef and bean burrito with salsa
1/4 cup M&Ms
Hamburger patty, 1 tablespoon BBQ sauce, raw baby carrots
3 Steak fajita burritos with grilled onion, green pepper, guacamole, and sour cream
2 crispas with whipped cream, chocolate sauce, and honey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!