148.8 Another Zero Weight Gain Day

I had a zero weight gain day yesterday where I maintained my weight exactly. I went on two mile-long walks and shopped at Costco, so far as cardiovascular exercise goes. That is really a key ingredient for me to keep burning calories. Cardio really helps me keep the weight off. Here is what I ate yesterday:

Small bowl of Special K, blueberries, and organic soy milk
Small bowl of blueberries
1/4 cup of peanut M&Ms
El Monterey bean and cheese burrito with salsa
Costco Samples: wheat cracker with garlic cheese spread and two bites of a garden veggie burger
Chili Dip
1/4 cup of peanut M&Ms
10 extra corn tortilla chips
Slice of cheddar cheese

This picture shows my sunburn a little better. My nose is peeling for the first time in decades. It was almost always peeling when I was a kid. I only know one person who sunburns more easily than I do (Hi Amanda!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!