148.4 Company Picnic

We attended Scott's company picnic yesterday, and I had Fish Eye Salad for the first time, yum! It was kind of like ambrosia salad: it had fruit cocktail type fruit in it, as well as mandarin oranges. It transgressed ambrosia by also having pasta in it, though. It was a solid that you scooped out of the bowl with a plastic spoon and plopped onto your plate, like potato salad is a solid.

Of course, I should have taken a picture of it, but I didn't. Oh well. Here is a shot of me and Oreo on our walk yesterday morning. The sun was out, but the grass was soaking wet. It was about 72 degrees, but I am stubbornly wearing a tank top with my jeans, wool socks, and shrimp boots.

I gained 1.2 pounds yesterday. I walked a mile in the morning and a mile in the evening. Here is what I ate:

Special K and organic soy milk

One Plate of Picnic Lunch:
Cheeseburger on a bun with ketchup
Potato Chips
Potato Salad
Fish Eye Salad
Lemon Frosted Cookie

Five Meatballs with Habanero Sauce, Raw carrots
1/2 of a raspberry walnut chocolate bar that Scott got for us at REI when he shopped for our new backpacking GPS unit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!