Contact Info / Pack Photos

Cherise Kelley
cherisek52 at   gmail.com 

Here is a photo of our whole "pack." :)

Our real dog Raffle inspired my Dog Aliens novels. We adopted him from the animal shelter at five months old. He was the most obedient dog I ever met or heard about. One time, a cashier at the pet supply store tried to give Raffle a dog biscuit. He looked at my husband for approval before he took the treat!

Oreo really was a little rascal at first, too. It took him a few years to settle down and decide to stay with us. The book I wrote about him is my speculation on why, on what happened to him before he came to us that made him distrust humans so much.

I hope you enjoy these photos of Raffle and Oreo.





Raffle was a very serious dog. Very intelligent, too. This photo shows that a bit.













This is my favorite photo of Raffle! There was no one at the camera. It was sitting on top of a cinder-block wall, on a timer. Raffle looked at the camera and smiled because I did! Oreo is doing his own thing, as usual.








Below is Mommy Raffle, taking his duty to help care for Oreo seriously. This comes out in Dog Aliens 2.






Dog Aliens 1: Raffle's Name, by Cherise Kelley

Paperback: Amazon | Barnes and Noble Online | Powell's
eBook: Kindle | Nook | iTunes | Kobo | Google Play

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!