149.2 My Froggies Make Me Happy

I rediscovered this frog soap dispenser the other day, in a box. I filled it with aloe vera Soft Soap and then added some green food coloring. It makes me happy every time I go to the kitchen sink! We got it at the dollar store a few years ago. It came with clear green soap in it. I call it "My Froggie," in a little-kid voice.

Scott found these frog salt and pepper shakers on one of our walks this past spring. They were brand new, with the price tags still on them, laying in the dirt by the side of the road. Who knows the story behind that one. They are my personal salt and pepper shakers that I keep at my desk for when I eat here, which is usually.

I like froggies because they remind me of catching frogs for pets back on our family farm. We spent summers there sometimes, when I was a kid. We would catch a whole bucket full of frogs and keep them all weekend, then let them go back into the lake before driving back to the city.

I lost .8 pounds yesterday, yay! I am once again within my weight-loss goal of 145 to 149.9 pounds. For exercise, I walked the dogs a mile and shopped at Costco and Wal-mart. I probably walked three miles all told. Here is what I ate:

Special K, blueberries, and organic soy milk (1 serving grains, 1 fruit, 1 legume protein)
El Monterey bean and cheese burrito with salsa (1 serving dairy, 1 legume, 1 vegetables)
1 serving peanut M&Ms (1 serving sugar, 1 legume)
Steamed broccoli with Amy's Organic Lentil soup (2 servings vegetables, 1 legumes)
Raw baby carrots (1 serving vegetables)
---------------------------------------
Daily Serving Totals: 1 grains, 1 dairy, 1 sugar, 1 fruit, 4 vegetables, 4 legume proteins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!