148.8 Sweetness Roses

I saw a bouquet of these sweetness roses while we were shopping at Costco the other day, and just had to take a picture. Aren't they lovely? My mom gave me some for my birthday a few years ago, and I dried them in a book to keep, I loved them so much. They remind me of Victorian China tea cups, the way their bodies are white as porcelain and their lips are rose red. I have trouble taking my eyes off them, they are so pretty.

I gained a pound yesterday, but I am still within my goal weight of 145 to 149.9 pounds. For exercise I walked the dogs a mile and I shopped at Wal-mart. I also do about 30 minutes of housework every day, and that counts as exercise, too. Here is what I ate:

Special K with organic soy milk and blueberries
2 slices of wheat toast with 2 tablespoons peanut butter
El Monterey bean and cheese burrito with salsa
2 slices of wheat toast with 2 tablespoons peanut butter
(I had run out of apples!)
1 serving of peanut M&Ms (1/4 cup)
Hamburger patty with steamed broccoli
Hostess Fruit Pie, apple

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!