148.4 Spiderman Lunch Box

Look at the Spiderman lunch box Scott got me with all our tickets from the games here at Wonderland in Spokane! We had come here for Scott's birthday a few months ago, but not spent all our game tokens. We hadn't spent any of our game reward tokens, either. He really surprised me by getting me this lunch box. I love it!

I did see the new movie that just came out, "The Amazing Spiderman." I think it is just as good as the older version with Kirsten Dunst, but I like her. We own all three of the older Spiderman movies. I don't think we will buy the new ones. We'll see. It was a great surprise to see Sally Field (The Flying Nun, Smokey and the Bandit, Forrest Gump) as Aunt May in the new Spiderman movie.

I guess my favorite Spiderman is still in the cartoons my sister and I used to watch on Saturday mornings. I loved that song they would sing in the cartoon:

"Spiderman, Spiderman
Does whatever a spider can
Spins a web
Any size
Catches thieves
Just like flies..."

The movie "Spiderman 2" has a guy in a subway singing that song, which I thought was cool. My lunch box is from the first movie, the one with Kirsten Dunst. That is fine with me. Oh, it is also the one with the cool quote, "With great power comes great responsibility," which is on my lunch box.

I maintained my weight perfectly yesterday. For exercise, I walked a mile, did a little shopping, put in a few minutes on the stair stepper, and did some 30 minutes of housework. Here is what I ate:

Small bowl of Special K and organic soy milk with blueberries
Beef and bean burrito by El Monterey, with salsa
Foster Farms breaded chicken patty on a hamburger bun with a little tartar sauce, raw baby carrots
Small bowl of Special K and organic soy milk with blueberries

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!