148.4 Running Two Dogs

Walking two dogs is difficult, but running two dogs is easier. As soon as I am running, the dogs give up on sniffing stuff and just run with me.

I took this picture a few days ago, with a ten second timer. I often do take off running with the dogs, though, for short sprints during my walk.

I gained .6 pounds yesterday. That's OK. I am still inside my weight-loss goal of 145 to 149.9. I walked both dogs a mile. We shopped at Wal-mart. Here is what I ate:

Small bowl of Special K and organic soy milk
Bean and cheese burrito by El Monterey, with salsa
Leftover homemade chicken fajitas
Small bowl of Special K and organic soy milk -- with blueberries
A few bites of various snack bars we were trying out

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!