148.4 1970s Bandana Dress

I'm wearing this 1970s bandana dress to church this morning. Isn't it cute? I had to have it the moment I saw it. It reminds me of my own junior high days, but to the younger folks reading this, it probably dates me and shows me to be the middle-aged lady I am, LOL!

It's a size 12, which is a bit big on my size 8 body, but makes it more comfortable and modest. It's actually a two piece set. The bottoms are shorts, but from the front it looks like a skirt. When I sit down, the flap moves down over my lap and provides extra modesty. It's very cleverly designed! I got it a few months ago at the Northwest Christian Schools Thrift Store in Spokane.

I maintained my weight perfectly yesterday. For exercise, I walked the dogs a mile in the park. Here is what I ate:

Small bowl of Special K, organic soy milk and blueberries
El Monterey bean and cheese burrito with salsa
Custard dish of peanut M&Ms
Baked chicken, red bell peppers, carrots, and onion
Small bowl of Breyer's mint chip ice cream
Few handfuls of corn tortilla chips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!