147.8 Weird Jupiter Cloud Formation Spokane

I photographed this weird cloud formation that kind of looks like Planet Jupiter's atmosphere at about 8:15 last evening, July 22, 2012, on our walk in Spokane Valley, WA. Temperature was about 85F with little wind or humidity. Spokane gets some of the most beautiful clouds I have ever seen.

I have 49,912 words written on my book now. 20,088 to go. I'm in the home stretch! It is a non-fiction book. That is all I can say, before it is published. Well, and it is not about weight loss.

I lost .6 pounds yesterday. For exercise, I walked twice: a mile in the heat of the afternoon with both dogs, and a mile in the cooler evening with me walking one dog and Scott walking the other dog. I also did about 30 minutes of housework, including vacuuming and going up and down basement steps to get laundry. Here is what I ate:

Small bowl of Special K with blueberries and organic soy milk
Maple bar at church fellowship
El Monterey bean and cheese burrito with salsa
1 serving of peanut M&Ms (1/4 cup)
Leftover baked chicken, onions, carrots, and broccoli
Sliced Gala apple candied with 2 tablespoons chunky peanut butter and 36 dark chocolate chips
Small handful of dark chocolate chips


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!