146.4 Tennis Anyone?

This is my 4th of July outfit. Putting it on with my hair up like this reminded me of the tennis outfits I used to wear in the 1970s. Remember those? Always white on the bottom. These shorts have big pockets, too, that I could get tennis balls into. Wow, I am probably in good enough shape right now that I could actually play tennis, for the first time in at least 20 years.

It cleared up and there is no sign of hail today, thank God, but it isn't any too warm today here in Spokane. I have an over-sized red sweat shirt I will wear with this to Riverfront Park in a bit. They have a carnival and food booths and the park straddles the Spokane River waterfalls. It is a nice place to hang out, but somehow we only manage to go there on the 4th of July. We're taking the dogs in the morning, and then leaving them home later when we go back for the fireworks.

I lost .6 pounds yesterday. I walked the dogs in the park, did a few minutes on the stair stepper, and did some housework, so far as exercise goes. Here is what I ate:

Small Gala apple sliced and candied with 2 tablespoons chunky peanut butter and 36 chocolate chips (None of the Fuji apples in the store looked good. They all have brown flecks in them. The last batch I bought all had rot in their seed cavities. I am not sure what is going on with the Fuji apple crop right now.)

El Monterey bean and cheese burrito with salsa

Leftover baked chicken, carrots and red bell peppers

Custard dish full of peanut M&Ms (half a cup)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!