149.6 Security is Pizza in the Freezer

OK, Charles Schulz said it better with his cartoons about Linus needing his blanket and liking his drawer full of warm socks, but having fresh baked pizza from Costco in the freezer to get out and eat whenever I want feels like security to me!

I gained a pound and .2 yesterday eating pizza and nachos, though, so I am going to watch it today. Hopefully, Scott won't eat all the pizza and I can still have some tomorrow -- or Monday if I succumb to the maple bars at church tomorrow.

I am still inside my weight loss goal of 145 to 149.9. I just had an apple, peanut butter and dark chocolate chips for breakfast with coffee (and oh! did that taste good!). But, I am going to make the rest of today a diet day so that the maple bars at church tomorrow won't bring me up over 150 again.

I was on my feet much of yesterday, subbing in geometry. I walked the dogs a mile and I shopped at Costco. Here is what I ate:

Small bowl of Special K, strawberries and soy milk
Leftover baked chicken, onions, carrots and broccoli
Two homemade chocolate chip cookies in the foreign language teachers' lounge during preparation period
Two slices of Costco combo pizza
About a cup of corn tortilla chips and two tablespoons of cheese and salsa dip (sort of like nachos)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!