148.8 Zero Gain Day

Here I am with Scott, walking our dogs in the park yesterday. We walked enough laps to claim three miles! I am sure that longer walk is most of the reason I had a zero gain day yesterday. Here is what I ate:

Fuji apple with 4 tablespoons chunky peanut butter and 36 dark chocolate chips

Half a can of Cattle Drive chili with two slices of American cheese melted in it and a sauteed red bell pepper diced up for topping -- all eaten as dip with two cups of corn tortilla chips

Bean and cheese burrito with salsa

Seven Oreo cookies

But I have big news! I have been commissioned to edit two novels for publication! I have been paid for the first one already, so now I am officially a book editor! And gosh, it is the perfect job for me. Who would ever have guessed I could be paid to read books? These are self-published books whose author is smart enough to know they will sell better if he gets them professionally edited. Self publishing is huge right now, so I am quite hopeful that this will lead to more clients and perhaps even a full-time freelance book editing business for me! Woo Hoo! I have posted more details here, if you are curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!