148.8 Rocky Rococo Pizza and Pasta

We celebrated my birthday last night by going downtown to walk around and have dinner. We wound up at Rocky Rococo Pizza and Pasta. It was good, and only cost $14 for the two of us! We each got a slice of Sal's Combo. I got a one-trip salad bar, and Scott got these yummy breadsticks that he agreed to share. The food tasted exceptionally good, I must say. It is not a table service place, though. You order at the counter and then they bring the food to you when it is done.

We were trying to go to Cyrus O'Leary's, next door, but it is gone. The employees at Rocky Rococo said the Cyrus owners sold everything and closed about six months ago.

I guess Scott and I aren't the only ones who only go out to dinner on birthdays, anniversaries and holidays, anymore. Others must be doing the same, because Cyrus O'Leary's was really good. It was hopping with business the one time we went there. Of course, that was last 4th of July. Restaurants probably can't survive on customers only coming on holidays and birthdays. It is sad.

Oh! yesterday was also the last day of school! School's out for summer! Woo hoo!

I weigh exactly 148.8 for the fifth day in a row. Yesterday was my forth zero gain day in a row! I walked three times: a mile in the morning with both dogs, a mile in the afternoon with Scott and the dogs, and about a mile in the evening, around downtown Spokane. Here is what I ate yesterday:

Small bowl of Special K and organic soy milk
Sliced Fuji apple candied with 4 tablespoons of chunky peanut butter and 36 dark chocolate chips
Bean and cheese burrito with salsa
Handful of corn tortilla chips with queso
Slice of Sal's combo pizza at Rocky Rococo with small salad, half an order of breadsticks, and three servings of marinara sauce
Kid-sized mint brownie shake at Red Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!