148.6 Verdant Pine-Tree Shadow Scene

It's rarely sunny here in Spokane, Washington, but when it is I look at these lovely pine-tree shadows. I also love to look at how the sun illuminates the grass that is so green with all the rain. Verdant was the word that sprung to mind, when I took this picture: green in color or covered with lush vegetation. Yes, this is a study in all the different green colors.


We walked the dogs twice in this lovely park yesterday. The longest day of the year was Wednesday, June 20. Up here, the sun doesn't set right now until quarter to nine in the evening, and it isn't fully dark until ten. Our second walk was from eight thirty till nine.

I stayed up too late last night, and only just now at 12:40 pm am almost rid of the resultant migraine. You would think I would stop staying up too late. I don't do it very often, and every time I do, I pay the next morning. I just endured seven hours of headache and nausea.

I lost .4 pounds yesterday, walking twice in the park. Here is what I ate:

1/4 dinner plate of Papa John's pizza, "The Works"
Sliced Fuji apple candied with 4 tablespoons chunky peanut butter and 36 dark chocolate chips
1/4 dinner plate of Papa John's pizza, "The Works"
5 mini York peppermint patties
Beef and bean burrito with salsa
Sliced Fuji apple candied with 4 tablespoons chunky peanut butter and 36 dark chocolate chips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!