148.4 Whew! Back at Goal

Yay! I just had to do one diet day, yesterday, and I am safely back within my weight loss goal of 145 to 149.9! I took this picture of myself in my hippie jeans yesterday at Firestone. I rested the camera on the hood of the car. Most of my pictures here are taken inside my home or at the park. I just wanted to give you a different background to look at. :)

I walked briskly twice yesterday, once in the morning and once in the afternoon, both at least half a mile. I also shopped at Costco, which counts as exercise because that place is so big and you walk a quarter mile just going across the parking lot!

Here is what I ate yesterday and lost 2.6 pounds, along with the walking:

Small bowl of Special K, strawberries and organic soy milk
Small hamburger patty, 1 tablespoon BBQ sauce, steamed broccoli
Baked chicken, onions, carrots and broccoli

I did all my eating before 6 pm. I drank lots of water and caffeine-free tea in the evening, when I felt like snacking. I truly did not feel hungry. I did crave my apple and peanut butter and dark chocolate chip snack. But nothing tastes as good as skinny feels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!