148.4 Spokane June Rain Puddles

I still can't get over having rain puddles in June. This is the alley we walk down every day, to get to our neighborhood park. I took this about a week ago. Summer has kicked in since then. It has been sunny and over 80, for the most part. This is Washington, though. It could rain at any moment, always.

I'm not complaining. The rain makes things so green, it's heavenly. I am convinced that green is God's favorite color, and that heaven is green. I did live in the desert most of my life, and this could have something to do with it.

One of the locals told me there was snow once on the 4th of July. I'm not sure if I believe her or not.We did get snow on April 26 in 2011. That was pretty wild. It stuck for a few days, too.

I walked both dogs a mile yesterday. I lost .4 pounds. Here is what I ate:

Sliced Fuji apple candied with 4 tablespoons chunky peanut butter and 36 dark chocolate chips
8 York peppermint patties
Bean and cheese burrito with salsa
Steamed broccoli with half a can of Amy's Organic Lentil Soup
2 Sliced Fuji apples, each candied with 4 tablespoons chunky peanut butter and 36 dark chocolate chips

I did get a chance to video some of our hard-pouring Washington rain the other day. It doesn't always rain so hard, but quite often. This was real Washington rain, not that drizzle we used to get in Los Angeles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!