147.4 Summer Top and Petunias

Here I am in one of my new summer tops from TJ Maxx, showing off the petunias that someone at church was giving away this morning. I thought it was cool how the petunias matched my top! It's a size 8, as are all my clothes nowadays.

I don't think we will plant the petunias. We'll probably just leave them in the pots, by our front door. They sure are pretty, but I had thought they were pansies at first. Pansies are my favorite flower, for looks. Jasmine is my favorite flower to smell.

I gained 1.8 pounds yesterday, but I am still inside my goal weight of 145 to 149.9. I walked the dogs 1.3 miles and did some housework. Mostly yesterday I wrote all day and gabbed on Facebook with some of you. Here is what I ate:

Fuji apple with peanut butter and chocolate chips
Bean and cheese burrito with salsa
Half of the cheese quesadilla that Scott couldn't finish before he left for work
Fuji apple with peanut butter and chocolate chips -- much later at night than I usually eat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!