144.2 Girl with Punching Bag

I lost 1.8 pounds yesterday. I meant to just lose the pound I gained from eating sour cream, guacamole, cheese and tortilla Tuesday night. I walked a mile plus. Here is what I ate:

Small bowl of Special K, strawberries and organic soy milk
Handful of raw baby carrots
2 tablespoons Parmesan spinach dip
1c non-fat Fage Greek yogurt with honey and strawberries
Fuji apple with 2 tablespoons peanut butter & 12 choc chips

Isn't this picture hilarious? It looks like I am training to be a prize fighter. I am about as likely to fight anyone as I am to spontaneously blow up. I was passing through the garage, and I thought, "Hm, I haven't taken any pictures in the garage. Maybe it would be a nice change of scenery."

That punching bag has been there for months, ever since we found it for $5 at a garage sale. Scott punches it from time to time. I tried it out when we first got it, but now it is just something I have to dodge when I walk by.

What I was trying to show in this picture is the muscle definition in my calves -- and this cool new outfit I am wearing today. I got the shorts at TJ Maxx about a month ago. Love them. I got the top the other day, at Good Will, for $2. Maybe you can't tell in this picture, but the top has silver thread in it and it sparkles. It does look like something Rocky Balboa would wear, doesn't it! LOL!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!