144.4 Apple Pinwheel

I gained a pound yesterday, but I was trying to. I am still under my goal weight of 145 to 149.9.

We walked the dogs two miles in the park. Here is what I ate:

Small bowl of Special K, strawberries and organic soy milk

Celeste supreme pizza for one

Three pieces of Costco combo pizza

Two apples with chunky peanut butter and Hershey's bitter sweet chocolate chips


I have more to say, but I will have to add it later as I got a late call to substitute teach today.

Added later:
Peanut butter has 180 calories per 2 tablespoon serving, so go light on it. It is healthy though in the sense that it is loaded with 7 grams of protein for those two tablespoons. This has become my favorite snack! I go through 10 apples every 4 days or so. Fuji apples are the best, in my opinion. My Wal-mart has big Fuji apples and sells them for 85 cents a pound.

2 comments:

  1. My mom loves peanut butter on apples but it sends her sugar count really high. It's odd because she can eater higher GI fruits that do not bother her and the PB alone doesn't so it must be the apples. Years ago when I was fighting to keep the weight off, I would have an apple every morning and it worked for me then. I may have to give it a try since the bananas and grapes both seemed to cause me to gain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep the peanut butter down to 2 tablespoons.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!