144.2 Mark Gungor Review

Last night we went to the first half of Mark Gungor's "Laugh Your Way to a Better Marriage" seminar. Mark is really funny and knows a lot about how men and women are different. He gives insights and advice through jokes! Jokes are a great way to present this type of sensitive advice because our defenses don't go up when we listen to a comedian, the way they go up when some serious "counselor" is telling us how to improve our lives.

In this first half of his seminar, Mark Gungor touched on the most important aspects of how men and women need to get along in a marriage: stressful situations, everyday life, and even sex. Like I said, he did it in a way that had us laughing and grinning at each other, not at all uncomfortable. I think everyone who is committed to having a better marriage could benefit from his seminar, book or DVD -- from engaged couples to couples who have been married 60 years or more.

It was great! Thank you so much for sending us. We think we have a pretty good marriage, but this should definitely make it even better. We will be leaving in half an hour to go to the second half of the seminar today, and I will post a review of that tomorrow.

Later: Here it is, Day Two Mark Gungor Review

I walked 25 minutes at the school yesterday and then we walked the dogs half a mile in the park. I gained .8 pounds, but that is OK. I was trying to gain and I am still .8 pounds under my goal weight of 145 to 149.9. Here is everything I had a blast eating yesterday:

Small bowl of Special K, strawberries and organic soy milk
Small green apple with peanut butter and bittersweet chocolate chips
Chili dip and corn chips
Bean and cheese burrito with 4 tablespoons salsa
Small green apple with peanut butter and bittersweet chocolate chips
Apple Cider drink and 1/4 a Butterfinger candy bar
Jack in the Box bacon egg and cheese biscuit 

--------------------------------------------------------------


Guide to Thousands of Unlisted Job Openings in the US!

Do you know anyone who is over 40 and has a college degree, but no job? I wrote this book for them. Tell them about it, or better yet, buy them a copy. Turnover is high in these jobs, so there are almost always openings. With this guide, a substitute can do the job so well they actually like it. I do.

I hope you will at least "look inside" the high school substitute teacher's guide I wrote. The free book sample you get by "looking inside" tells you not only how to get a job as a substitute teacher, but also my qualifications to write the book: my education and detailed substitute teaching work history (since 1989).

This book is available in paperback, in Kindle mobi format at Amazon, in Nook format at Barnes and Noble, and in any other format you could possibly need through Smashwords.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!