143.8 Walked 5 Miles, Lost .6 Pounds


Somehow, when I heard one of the teachers had a bat stool, this is not how I imagined it. This is a shop teacher's stool, of course. And wow, shop class is very different today from when I was in school. They have sophisticated laser guided cutting instruments. It is all very high tech. I took this picture weeks ago with my phone and only just now rediscovered it.

The picture underneath was one of the beautiful views on my 5 mile walk home in the rain yesterday. I didn't get tired, but I did get soaked. I was not even thinking it might rain, when I said my only concern was boredom. I am prepared with bus fare today, just in case.

I lost .6 pounds yesterday, with my 5 mile walk. Here is what I ate:

Small bowl of Special K, strawberries and organic soy milk
Small banana dipped in a tablespoon of Hershey's Special Dark chocolate syrup

Raw carrot sticks
2 tablespoons Parmesan spinach dip

Another small banana
One bean burrito
4 tablespoons salsa
Small apple
2 tablespoons peanut butter
Small bowl of cheddar popcorn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!