147.4 Now I Care

Look! You can see my collar bones! My body still is a bit of an alien thing to me. I am slowly rediscovering parts I had forgotten, as they have re-emerged after I lost 90 pounds of fat.

This is a size medium ladies' Tommy Hilfiger spring sweater I got with my TJ Maxx gift cards for $14.99. Fuschia is a color the old me would not have even tried on. Good thing I have undergone a lifestyle change and now am more active, fun and adventurous! It turns out that deep versions of any color look good on me. I just can't do light pastels close to my face. What a deep, fun color fuchsia is!

I walked during all my breaks yesterday, for a total of about 90 minutes of brisk walking. I indulged a bit too much, though. I gained .8 pounds that I will have to lose today. Here is everything I ate yesterday:

Small bowl of Special K and organic soy milk
Two large peanut butter cookies from the vending machine
Raw carrots and 2 tablespoons Parmesan spinach dip
Small bag of M&Ms from an old Valentine's display at the school
Beef burrito and salsa before we left to see "The Hunger Games"
Bean burrito and salsa when we got back from the movies

When I examine my eating habits closely like this, it amazes me that I was only overweight by 90 pounds. At this rate, I could gain 90 pounds in about 4 months! I won't, because now I care. I didn't care before, for whatever reason.

2 comments:

  1. That sweater looks great on you! It's a terrific color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Eliza! I always used to think pinks were too girly. I was too turned off by that to even try any shade of pink. Who imagined age would open my mind? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!