160.4 Diet Day 1 of 8

I gained only .2 pounds the week I was gone! I don't want to jinx myself, but it looks like I really am keeping the weight off. It was not even that difficult. I indulged in lasagna and cannoli at my sister's birthday dinner. I ate normal food the whole week. I just stuck with the lowest calorie options available unless something really sounded good (like lasagna and cannoli!).

Aunt Helen's memorial was very sweet. I am really glad I went and saw everyone. My mom gave me a dozen sweaters that I can really use up here. I hadn't seen my cousins in a long time. I got to meet all my sister's new dogs, too, and I especially like this one in the picture with me. He is a rare dog who really wants to make people happy.

Before my aunt died, Scott had ordered me chocolate covered strawberries from Shari's Berries for Valentine's Day. They arrived while I was gone, and he ate some, but I had one for breakfast dessert just now (100 calories). Wow, yum! There are 5 more dark chocolate ones left. I don't really care for the white chocolate ones.

I'm only scheduling 8 diet days this cycle because of Valentine's Day events. There is a ladies' lunch on the 9th and a couples' banquet on the 10th or 11th. I will take a few keep trim days for those and then resume the diet right after that.

I don't want to recall all I ate for the whole week, but yesterday I had:

Veggie omelette, a few bites of hash browns, a few bites of dry rye toast
Two cookies (in-flight snack)
4 ounces of trail mix (peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, raisins, cranberries, M&Ms)
1 crunchy taco supreme at Taco Bell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!