152.6 Starbucks Interview Outfit

This is what I am wearing to Starbucks this morning to interview a new client for my freelance writing business. These pants are paper thin linen, so I have long johns on underneath. They are size 10 and downright baggy, except in the waist. I'll order a skinny version of whatever Starbucks drink I get.

We walked the dogs two miles in the park yesterday. I also walked round and round the school halls during the regular teacher's preparation period.

Here is what I ate yesterday and was able to maintain my weight exactly, no gain and no loss:

Small bowl of Special K, blueberries and vanilla soy milk
Raw carrot sticks with 2 tablespoons Parmesan spinach dip
3 Peanut butter cookies
Slice of lemon meringue pie after school with other teachers
Plus 4 mini vanilla cupcakes with chocolate icing
Salmon patty and microwaved frozen stir fry vegetable mix

I wore this same outfit to school yesterday. I was cold after sitting still for a whole class period. I had to keep getting up and walking around just to get warm. This is an Angora sweater and I do have on long johns under the slacks. I was inside, so it surprises me that I got cold. I wore a parka over this while I was outside.

I am sure I get cold just because I am not used to being skinny. I am used to having a thick coat of fat on all the time. Fat is insulation that apparently works really well. I guess I will just have to bundle up more until it really is spring and the weather gets warmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!