151.8 Losing Weight Getting Easier

Explain to me how I am still losing weight! I ate bacon and bacon grease yesterday, as well as a Pop Tart and a full serving of Hershey's Drops. I lost .4 pounds! I am not complaining, but I wish it had always been this easy to lose weight! Here I am on keep trim eating, taking it easy until the weather warms up, and losing weight almost without effort!

In total, I have lost 88.2 pounds. I started at 240 in May of 2011.

I can see now that the hard part will be when I am out of weight to lose and I need to maintain exactly. Good thing there is a 5 pound leeway built into my plan. My goal is 145 so that even if I am over a bit I should weigh in at under 150. I am getting so close to my weight loss goal!

Here I am showing yet another ladies size medium shirt that I loved, last time we went shopping. If it weren't winter with the threat of icy roads I would probably be out trying on clothes all day and all night whenever I didn't work, heh!

We walked the dogs two miles in the park yesterday.

Here is everything I ate and still lost .4 pounds:

Small bowl of Special K, blueberries and vanilla soy milk
1 Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pop Tart
Half a piece of bacon
Eggs scrambled in bacon grease with fried onion, red bell pepper and mushrooms
Baked chicken, onion and carrots
15 Hershey's Drops

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!