169.6 Happy New Year!

I wanted 5 glasses of water after my dinner at the party last night, so I am hoping much of the 1.2 pounds I gained from it were sodium. I am still under goal though! My keep trim goal was 171.4.
The camera focused on Oreo instead of on me when Scott took this picture! I think it's funny!
The party was tons of fun! We played a card game called "Apples to Apples" where you have to match concepts. It was so funny! A five-year-old won, of course! We also put together a jigsaw puzzle that Scott and I brought. At midnight we all circled up in the back yard and lit sparklers that Scott brought.
We couldn't find the crab dip yesterday at the store, so we eneded up bringing lasagna. Boy, was that a hit! The only other main dishes were some homemade chili and black-eyed peas. There was also corn bread, two kinds of potato chips and egg nog.
Today is Diet Day 1 of 12, so that I can stay on the schedule I mapped out months ahead of time in my calendar. Scott and I walked our mile yesterday with the dogs and then we walked all over Costco as well. Here is what I ate yesterday, on my last keep trim day this cycle:
1 cup Special K, 1 cup strawberries, 1 cup soy milk, black unsweetened coffee
Half a dinner plate of Costco combo pizza, Tropicana Lite Lemonade
6 ounces lasagna, Half a cup of chili, handful of grated cheese, bite of black eyed peas, half a cup of homemade corn bread, 1 small brownie, handful of BBQ potato chips, 5 glasses of water

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!