168.0 Diet Day 2 of 13


I lost 1.6 pounds yesterday and now weigh 168.0! That is a new low! Only 23 pounds to go to reach my goal of 145! Thanks to Mom, I actually am wearing some jeans that I will miss once they are too big. Also thanks to Mom, these size 10 clothes pictured at left await me once I fit in them!
Scott and I walked the dogs one and a third miles yesterday. We got to church right on time so I wouldn't have to watch everyone eating donuts for too long. I felt a little rude making my excuses to rush home to eat lunch afterward, but I really could not wait any longer than the 20 minutes we had already lingered to chat with everyone who had been at the New Year's Eve party. Perhaps I had better pack a lunch to bring to that church, too.
Here is what I ate yesterday and still managed to lose 1.6 pounds:
Small bowl of Special K, strawberries and organic soy milk
Leftover baked chicken, onions and carrots
Hamburger Patty, 1 tablespoon BBQ sauce, 2 cups steamed broccoli, cauliflower and carrots
If I drink anything with calories in it I will list that. Just assume I am drinking water, diet soda, black unsweetened coffee or some other non-caloric drink otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!