161.4 Diet Day 13 of 14


I gained .2 pounds back yesterday and I weigh 161.4 again. I am shocked that I actually gained weight back! I walked my dog a mile and then I walked all over the VA Medical Center, Walmart and Costco. Here is what I ate:
3/4 cup Special K, 3/4 cup soy milk
Leftover baked chicken and carrots
Costco Sample Cheats:
1 lobster ravioli
1 bite-sized empanada
1/2 a mozarella stick
2 cups steamed broccoli and cauliflower, 1/4 cup grated cheese
That one Pasta Prima lobster ravioli is probably what did me in. It was as big as the palm of my hand and had cheese in it as well as lobster. I fully expected it to stall my weight loss for the day (but it was so good!), but I am shocked that I actually gained weight. We bought a package of the lobster ravioli. We plan on having it for dinner Sunday night.
I will be on keep trim eating, so I will only be trying to maintain my weight, not lose, but I better only have one ravioli and the rest vegetables!

--------------------------------------------------------------


Guide to Thousands of Unlisted Job Openings in the US!

Do you know anyone who is over 40 and has a college degree, but no job? I wrote this book for them. Tell them about it, or better yet, buy them a copy. Turnover is high in these jobs, so there are almost always openings. With this guide, a substitute can do the job so well they actually like it. I do.

I hope you will at least "look inside" the high school substitute teacher's guide I wrote. The free book sample you get by "looking inside" tells you not only how to get a job as a substitute teacher, but also my qualifications to write the book: my education and detailed substitute teaching work history (since 1989).

This book is available in paperback, in Kindle mobi format at Amazon, in Nook format at Barnes and Noble, and in any other format you could possibly need through Smashwords.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!