161.2 Diet Day 12 of 14

I lost .2 pounds yesterday and now I weigh 161.2. I walked 2 miles in the morning and another mile with Scott in the afternoon. I didn't cheat. I expected to lose at least a pound, and I am disappointed.

On the positive side, you know those 34 x 30 jeans I squeezed into in November? I just put them on the "sell" pile! They were falling off of me. I guess I now wear 32 x 30 in men's jeans!

This is a picture of my dessert candle. Scott started doing this, and I got the idea from him. As long as I actually have something in my stomach, smelling the aroma of sweet food actually satisfies me as if I have eaten it. I light this candle after I finish eating a meal, so that I can smell my dessert.

This one is pumpkin spice bread. In the other room we have a gingerbread one. We got them at Walmart for about $4 each. I did see the Yankee Candle display at Target, but there is no way I am spending $25 on a candle!

Here is what I ate yesterday:

3/4 cup Special K, 3/4 cup soy milk
Leftover baked chicken, onion and carrots
Salmon patty, 2 cups steamed broccoli and cauliflower

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!