160.4 Keep Trim Day 4 of 13

For the third day in a row, I weigh 160.4. This is a keep trim eating period where I am trying to maintain my weight. I only wish I were maintaining at 159.8 instead of 160.4, but you know what? I'll take it! We walked the dogs two miles yesterday before the snow storm hit.

I just took this picture of my profile myself, using the "Natural and Flash" feature on my Fujifilm digital camera. First it shoots with flash and immediately after it shoots without flash. This shot is without flash. I think it came out really well.

As you have pointed out, Mom, my face is much thinner than it was. I still have a bit of a double chin, but nothing like when I weighed 240 pounds. I find it amusing that all my turtleneck collars are loose on me, even my new ones.

Here is what I ate yesterday and maintained my weight exactly, along with walking two miles:

Small bowl of Special K, blueberries and soy milk
Costco combo slice of pizza
Half a hamburger patty, half a tablespoon of BBQ sauce, steamed broccoli and cauliflower
--------------------------------------------------------------


Guide to Thousands of Unlisted Job Openings in the US!

Do you know anyone who is over 40 and has a college degree, but no job? I wrote this book for them. Tell them about it, or better yet, buy them a copy. Turnover is high in these jobs, so there are almost always openings. With this guide, a substitute can do the job so well they actually like it. I do.

I hope you will at least "look inside" the high school substitute teacher's guide I wrote. The free book sample you get by "looking inside" tells you not only how to get a job as a substitute teacher, but also my qualifications to write the book: my education and detailed substitute teaching work history (since 1989).

This book is available in paperback, in Kindle mobi format at Amazon, in Nook format at Barnes and Noble, and in any other format you could possibly need through Smashwords.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!