173.4 Diet Day 8 of 14

Gggrrr! I stuck to the diet yesterday and watched my sodium and walked my mile and I GAINED .2 pounds! What is up with that? Well, I did cheat a little, eating my Advent chocolate and drinking a glass of soy milk before bed. That should not have been enough for me to gain, though?
I guess this is another weight loss plateau. Maybe it was brought on by the sodium in the Qdoba dinner I had the other day. I found some reduced-sodium canned soup at Winco, by Campbell's. It has 410 mg sodium per serving and there are two servings in a can. I bought one of each of the 6 that looked good. Scott and I can try them and then stock up on the ones we like. We are trying to stock up canned food for emergencies, but I didn't want to have a bunch of sodium that I didn't want to eat.
Here is what I ate yesterday and managed to gain .2 pounds without even having much of anything fun:
1 cup Special K, 1 cup strawberries (OK, those are fun!), 1 cup soy milk, black unsweetened coffee
December 8 chocolate from my Advent calendar (OK, more fun!)
Leftover Chicken and Onion, Diet Coke
Hamburger patty, 2 tablespoons BBQ sauce, 9 steamed Brussels sprouts, berry seltzer water (0 calories, 0 sodium, 0 caffeine, 0 sweetener)
1 cup of soy milk before bed (This may be what did me in. I have not been taking any calories two hours before bed. My stomach was unsettled, though, and this sounded so good. Plus, Mom has been after me to eat more calcium.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!