172.0 Diet Day 13 of 14


I'm still on this weight loss plateau and weigh 172.0. I walked two miles yesterday. There is snow on the ground this morning, so I took myself off substitute teaching assignments. Scott can't put the chains on the tires with his broken arm, and I don't feel confident to do it properly.
I do have a half day substitute teaching assignment for tomorrow already. The week before Christmas break is the second-most difficult week to substitute. The week before summer is the most difficult. My assignment for tomorrow is in an elective, computer assisted drafting, so it should be fun and easy.
Here is what I ate yesterday and only managed to keep the weight off, not lose any weight, even with walking two miles:
Small bowl of Special K, strawberries and organic soy milk, black unsweetened coffee
December 13 chocolate from my Advent calendar
3 cups steamed broccoli with 1/2 cup grated cheese melted over it, Diet Coke
Hamburger patty, 2 tablespoons BBQ sauce, 1 cup steamed carrot sticks, caffeine-free tea
lots of water

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!