171.8 Keep Trim Day 3 of 14

I maintained my weight perfectly yesterday and still weigh 171.8. In other words, I am keeping the weight off!

Here is a picture of the Almond Roca Butter Crunch Bars I made Friday and am bringing to this evening's church recital reception. The bottom layer is cookie dough and butter, baked 16 minutes. The next layer is homemade butterscotch. The top layer is crumbled almond Roca. They are 200 calories per bar! I ate two of these on Friday, and I think that is why I gained .4 pounds on Friday.

I walked my mile yesterday with the dogs and then Scott came out with me for a short walk down the alley and back. It was the first time he ventured out of the house since he broke his arm. He says he might come to church with me this morning.
I had planned on indulging in a maple bar this morning at church, but alas the .4 pounds did not come off yesterday as I thought it would. No cookies or treats for me until it does come off.

Here is what I ate yesterday and maintained my weight at 171.8:
1 cup Special K, 1 cup strawberries, 1 cup soy milk, black unsweetened coffee
December 17 chocolate from my Advent calendar
1 cup raw carrot sticks, 2 tablespoons parmesan spinach dip, Diet Coke
Half a dinner plate of Costco combo pizza, black cherry seltzer water
Lots of water

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!