171.4 Keep Trim Day 5


I did it! I stayed at 171.4! Keeping the weight off is getting easier and easier, praise God! Here is a picture Scott took of me yesterday, wearing one of his extra large sweaters. I thought it looked Christmasy until I saw the sniper movie poster behind me, hehe!
A couple from our smaller church invited us to a New Year's Eve party at their home, near ours! It is perfect for us: she said to bring our favorite potluck dish and our favorite board game. I only hope Scott feels well enough to come with me, but I got his blessing to go without him, if he doesn't. I am so looking forward to it!
I am extending this keep trim eating period two days, to accommodate the New Year's Eve party. The diet rules only say not to stay on the diet longer than two weeks. The rules don't say anything about not staying on keep trim eating longer than two weeks. It can't, because the idea is after you are at your target weight you stay on keep trim eating indefinitely.
Here is what I ate yesterday and maintained my weight at 171.4:
Small bowl of Special K, strawberries and organic soy milk, black unsweetened coffee
December 18 and 19 chocolates from my Advent calendar
1 slice of German Christmas bread
Three cups of steamed broccoli with 1/2 cup grated cheese melted over it, Diet Coke
Half a dinner plate of combination pizza from Cosco's snack bar
Lots of water
three decorated Christmas sugar cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!