184 34 x 30 Jeans



I weigh 184 today and I am wearing the 34 x 30 jeans I bought used! I lost .8 pounds yesterday on my first day back on the diet this cycle.

We had bought these salmon patties months ago at Costco and forgotten about them. They are really tasty and filling. Scott ate his on a hamburger bun with some Miracle Whip and dill relish. I ate mine plain, with a fork. Their full name is Trident Seafoods Alaskan Salmon Burgers from Full Fillets. They come in a tube of 12. I do not think they were cheap.

Thank you for reminding me that I need to eat a variety of foods and I can't just live on meatballs and broccoli. That is what lead me to explore the freezer and unearth that salmon! I do take a multivitamin, so that should help, too.

I did walk my mile yesterday. Here is what I ate:

1 cup Special K, 1 cup strawberries, 1 cup soy milk, black unsweetened coffee

1 cup raw carrot sticks, 1/2 cup Parmesan spinach dip, Diet Coke

1 salmon patty fried in a spray of Pam, 7 steamed Brussels sprouts, caffeine-free diet soda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!