182.6 Diet Day 3



I weigh 182.6 today, which means I lost 1.4 pounds yesterday! I didn't walk a formal mile, but I did go to the mall and check out 5 different stores. Thank you Mom for the generous offer of the gift card once I am at my target weight of 145! I pick TJ Maxx for the gift card. They have a good selection and they are organized the way I like: all the pants together, all the skirts together, etc.

I also checked out:

-- Old Navy (where they had the cutest blazer in peach, white and cream but I don't fit into the medium size yet)
--Nordstrom Rack (where everything is still too expensive, even though it is marked down)
--Sears (where they organize by designer and label, so it is frustrating trying to find things)
--JC Penny (where I managed to find and buy these argyle sweaters with matching turtle neck shirts, even though they organize the same frustrating way)

I can fit into these argyle sweaters and shirts, but they are too tight for teaching. I will just have to lose the remaining 37.6 pounds before I can wear these pretty sweater ensembles.

Here is what I ate yesterday and lost 1.4 pounds:

1 cup Special K, 1 cup strawberries, 1 cup soy milk, black unsweetened coffee
Diet Ham Salad, Diet Coke
1 baked chicken breast with 1/2 cup baked mushrooms, caffeine-free diet soda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!