181.2 Day 6 of 14 Diet Days

I weigh 181.2 now, so yesterday I lost .6 pounds. I am still sick and it is below freezing outside, so I did not walk my mile yesterday. Again I put in a few minutes here and there on our stair step exercise machine. I feel much better today, so I think tomorrow I will go outside once more.

The food holidays are coming up. For each holiday I have a planned cheat on my diet:

Thanksgiving we have plans to go to our new friend's mom's for dinner. That is good because we won't have any leftovers at our house to tempt me. I will be on keep trim eating, so my plan is just to have one dinner plate of food and then stop eating. I may leave a little empty space on my dinner plate if they have pumpkin or apple pie for dessert!

It's not Christmas for me without sugar cookies. Scott loves them as well and even enjoys making them. I will be on keep-trim eating and not on the weight-loss diet plan December 16 through December 29. My plan is to make cookies December 16 and limit myself to three a day, as desserts to diet meals. I will attend all the church potlucks and just stick to one dinner plate of food. My goal during this time is not to lose weight, but just to maintain, to not gain.

Here is what I ate yesterday and still managed to lose .6 pounds:

1 cup Special K, 1 cup strawberries, 1 cup soy milk, black unsweetened coffee
Diet Ham Salad, Diet Coke
2 hamburger patties, 2 tablespoons BBQ sauce, 2 cups steamed broccoli, caffeine-free diet soda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!