180.2 Keep Trim Day 3 of 14

I lost .2 pounds yesterday on keep trim eating, so today I weigh 180.2. My maintenance weight for this keep trim period is 179. I walked my mile yesterday, with both dogs, in the snow.

Here is what I ate yesterday and lost .2 pounds:

Small bowl of Special K, strawberries and organic soy milk, black unsweetened coffee
Half a dinner plate of Costco fresh combo pizza, Diet Dr Pepper
1 Hostess apple fruit pie, water
1 large hamburger patty, 2 tablespoons BBQ sauce, 1 cup steamed carrot sticks, water

Scott is OK. We called the VA and spoke with a triage nurse who did not think x-rays were needed. She prescribed RICE treatment: rest, ice, compression, elevation. I drove to WalMart in the snow yesterday to get a compression bandage and a sling.

While I was out, I also drove to Costco and got one of their fresh pizzas. My instinct seems to have been correct. Fresh pizza seems to have far less sodium in it than frozen pizza. I also got some Hostess apple fruit pies while I was at Walmart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!