179.4 Diet Day 14 of 14

Yay! I lost .6 pounds yesterday, and I am back under 180! I even cheated on my diet and ate one of Scott's pizza bite snacks. Go figure. I did walk my mile yesterday, even though it was only 17 F outside. I probably looked like a dork in my orange camouflage snow pants and grey snow coat, but I was warm.

The most awesome thing happened yesterday after some students offered me some candy. I declined, explaining "I'm on a diet." This really skinny girl exclaimed, "I could never be on a diet! It sounds so awful!" I told her, "You're not fat, so you don't need to diet." She said, "But you're not fat, either." (!) I think she really meant it. I don't think she was just being nice. Yay! I am not fat anymore!

Here is what I ate yesterday and still managed to lose .6 pounds:

1 cup Special K, 1 cup strawberries, 1 cup soy milk, black unsweetened coffee
1 salmon patty, 2 cups steamed broccoli, Diet Dr Pepper
1 Pappalo's Pizza Snack (cheat, 38 calories)
2 small hamburger patties, 2 cups steamed carrot sticks, unsweetened caffeine-free tea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!