179.2 Keep Trim Day 6 of 14

Woo Hoo! Back down to 179.2! I lost 1.4 pounds yesterday. I did walk my mile, with one of the dogs, in the snow. I also did two 5-minute sets on the stair step exercise machine.

I am wearing my 34 x 30 jeans today! I finally have enough wiggle room in them to be comfortable. I wore my size medium pajamas last night, too. I can pinch a whole inch away from my skin in them.

Here is what I ate yesterday and still lost 1.4 pounds:

Small bowl of Special K, strawberries and organic soy milk, black unsweetened coffee
Half a cup of parmesan spinach dip, 1 cup raw carrot sticks, Diet Dr Pepper
1 sample bite of taco at Costco
2 small hamburger patties, 2 tablespoons BBQ sauce, 1 cup steamed broccoli, caffeine-free tea
5 M&Ms

We received our Advent calendars in the mail yesterday. Thank you, Nancy! I wanted to break mine open right away and have the first chocolate for dessert after dinner. Scott talked me into having 5 leftover Halloween M&Ms instead. He pointed out I would have been disappointed on December 1st if I had eaten that candy now! We always have lots of fun with our Advent calendars, so thank you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!