179.0 Keep Trim Day 1 of 14

I lost .4 pounds yesterday and now I weigh only 179.0! It's weird, but dieting has gotten me out more and doing things. Part of it's because I feel more presentable. Another part is I have much more energy now that I am not hauling around those extra 60 pounds. Also, my ankles no longer hurt and I don't constantly have a headache.

My goal for the next 14 days is keeping the weight off. I can go up a pound or two so long as I go right back down in the next few days. Scott took this picture of me yesterday. I am starting to have some wiggle room in my 34 x 30 jeans! Next month they should be comfortable.

We just got back from seeing "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1." I meant to see it at midnight last night and I had even drunk Sleepytime tea and taken a nap, but the midnight preview was sold out. Great movie! At least as good as the movie version of Eclipse. Of course, I did not get anything at the snack bar. My breakfast held me through until now that I am home I am heating up some frozen pizza for lunch.

Here is what I ate yesterday and lost .4 pounds:

1 cup Special K, 1 cup strawberries, 1 cup soy milk, plain coffee
1 salmon patty, 9 steamed Brussels sprouts, caffeine-free diet soda
Baked chicken, onion, mushrooms and carrots, Sleepytime tea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!