178.8 Keep Trim Day 9 of 14

I'm back below 180! I lost 1.4 pounds yesterday. I walked a mile and two-thirds. I just ate the minimum I needed to keep my stomach from growling:

Small bowl of Special K, strawberries and organic soy milk, black unsweetened coffee

Handful of raw baby carrots with 2 tablespoons Parmesan spinach dip, Diet Dr Pepper

1 hamburger patty, 1 tablespoon BBQ sauce, 7 steamed Brussels sprouts with nothing on them, caffeine-free tea

I drank lots of water yesterday, too. It is tempting to skip the rest of this keep-trim period and go right back onto the diet again. However, Dr Tarnower is adamant that our bodies need these keep trim periods, so I will stick to the schedule of two weeks on the diet and then two weeks of keep trim eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!