Size Medium Pajamas!

This post is actually for Sunday, October 16, 2011. I weigh 188.8 today! I lost .6 pounds yesterday. It is not 100% about exercise, because I walked three miles yesterday - extra far. This was only because I locked my purse in the truck, at Costco. We only have the one vehicle, so I walked 1.5 miles home and Scott and the dogs walked 1.5 miles with me, back to our truck.

I bought myself two sets of size medium pajamas at Costco. You have to get them when they first have them, because they sell out really quickly. I had in mind I would save them for when they fit. Guess what! I am wearing the black and blue pair right now! They are tight in the hips and snug everywhere else, but I can wear them! I look forward to feeling them get looser on me every day, just like my formerly skinny jeans that are now comfortably baggy.

Embrazened by the pajamas fitting, I tried on my St Patrick's Day dress. The shirt just arrived in today's mail. As you can see in this picture, I can get into the dress, too! It is a size 12W. There are waist ties, so as I slim down I can make it look better on me. But wow, I should be able to wear it to church at Christmas time, maybe even for my solo November 13!

Here is what I ate yesterday and still lost .6 pounds:

Usual breakfast: 1 cup Special K, 1 cup cut-up strawberries, 1 cup soy milk, black unsweetened coffee

Common lunch: 1 cup raw carrot sticks dipped in 1/2 cup parmesan/spinach dip from the deli section at Costco, Diet Coke

New Dinner: Baked chicken and onion, steamed broccoli, caffeine-free diet soda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!