Keeping the Weight Off!



I stayed at 186.4! I am so happy I cannot describe it! I had a maple bar at church fellowship yesterday and ate normally at another dinner party with some more new friends. And I maintained my weight perfectly at 186.4! That is cause for celebration. Everyone knows that losing the weight is the easy part; keeping it off is the hard part.

I did walk my mile yesterday, and you bet that has lots to do with keeping the weight off. Yes. Scott took this picture of me and Oreo yesterday on our walk. It was such a good picture of Oreo that I just had to post it. My long hair is in a pony tail behind me. You can see how baggy these formerly skinny jeans, men's size 36 x 30 are on me now.

The size 34 x 30 jeans I bought on Saturday are not quite comfortable, but another 3 pounds and they will be. That will have to wait until after this two-week keep trim period is over.

Here is all I ate yesterday and still managed to maintain my new weight of 186.4:

1 cup Special K, 1 cup soy milk, 1 cup diced strawberries. black unsweetened coffee

1 maple bar (super yum!), black unsweetened coffee

Diet Ham Salad, Diet Coke

12 ounces of home made stew, 1/4 dinner plate of salad with 2 tablespoons lite raspberry-walnut dressing, three slices of rye bread with chunks of garlic baked into it (super yum!), two slices of apple, 1 Vanilla Wafer, water, tea with no milk or sugar

I do of course drink water throughout the day. Whenever I am not eating something I am sipping on water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Please also sign up to be notified whenever I publish new books!